Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back To Normal

Man the last 6 weeks has been tough.  Work schedule change, vacation, hosting family; all tend to change my daily schedule, and therefore my eating, sleeping and activity habits.

The result - +7 pounds.  Today it was 205.0.  I knew that my weight had to be up, but I didn't really want to know.  And as I have said, it becomes very easy to ignore what we don't want to know.

Accountability and knowledge are ammunition against lapse and relapse.  We need these tools to be able to find success if not short term then certainly long term.

The main difference from lapses in the past, this time I was looking forward to changing back.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment