Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What is Success Exactly?

Last post was about finding victories.  These victories are the small and large battles that help to forge the longterm attainment of our health goals.

Success, for me, is partially associated with longterm habits.  My weight has been the same for about the last week, but I feel more comfortable with my habits.  I don't feel like each food choice is quite the struggle that it had been previously.  I feel good about that.  Small battles will lead to larger victories and overall success!  If you are not feeling positive about being in control, then success may be fleeting.

209.2

No comments:

Post a Comment