Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, September 3, 2015

Tipping Point

Last week, my post was about getting back in the habit and re-focusing (which a lot of my posts are about).  I spent the end of August enjoying things that I wouldn't want on my diet or as a habit.  Eating fast food or late at night helped me get up to 211.2.  After just a couple of days of good healthy choices, I am back down to 207.6.  I am having to do a little internal fighting, but for the most part the healthy choices are coming easily.

What can you do?  And more importantly, what are you willing to do?  Change can happen and will happen.  The next step is to make those changes as permanate as possible.  We can do it.

Create a goal or goals and then make a plan of action to get you there.  My goal is to get to 185  which would put me at about 12% body fat.  I have not been there since pre-pubesence.  My general plan is to balance my time, plan meals, pack lunches, be more active, schedule exercise times, get good sleep, and improve my spiritual walk.

Here we go! 207.6

No comments:

Post a Comment