Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, September 17, 2015

Find Victories

As I look for consistency and habit (re)formation, I am trying to account for any small victory.  Pschologists would tell us, that small success breeds more success.  You hear all the time in articles and stories about weightloss triumphs that once the individual created a habit they don't want to go back.

I have to say that I have lived that truth.  There are food/drink items that I thought I would never give up.  maybe a habit that I thought that I couldn't kick.  Currently, I rarely drink any soda or eat at a fast food joint.  Years ago, Diet Cola, and worse, a late night fast food venture was very common.

Health begets health.  Those who run tend to have more success trying to quit smoking.  Find small wins and keep building.  The past 2 days, though a very small sample size, have been good.  Weight is down and I feel better.  Now let's keep it going.

209.0

No comments:

Post a Comment