Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Friday, July 19, 2013

I've Had Enough

I hate feeling this way! But for how long and at with how much consistency?

My stomach hurts...I feel gross...I am lethargic...I don't look how I want to...I am disappointed.

I hope I can remember this feeling.  Today was a good day as I was fed up with the constant excuses and results of those excuses.  I know I can do better and feel better.  I want that, so I packed 3 meals and headed off to work for a 13 hr shift.

Now, I got to sleep in and still had time to prepare food so all of that helps, but I had a good day...And I like the way it feels.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have the same frame of mind or I can focus and do it anyway.

223.2

No comments:

Post a Comment