Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, July 1, 2013

Balance and Focus Won't Come Knocking

You've got to create it.  Fight for it.  And then live it.

I feel as if I have been waiting for life to come find me where I am.  And it clearly hasn't happened that way.  I am going to have to go and get what I what.  With a busy schedule and a fuller social calendar, I really need to go and claim what I need.

Another day, or week, or even a month can pass before I'm "ready".  I need to be proactive and make time for myself with preparing food, sleeping well, being active and spending more time with God.

I crave balance and need focus, but just saying it obviously is not enough!

220.6

No comments:

Post a Comment