Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Committment is Key

Having a successful result is highly related to a commited plan.  My committment is no fast food for 6 months.  Till the end of the year...

Besides the fact that the food choices are calorically dense, its the convenience of stopping in and gettting something.  I will be ok with a sandwich or will even allow pizza, but not fast food.

The point isn't to stop eating fries per se.  Instead, it is adding an extra meal at the end of a day or changing my plan to include Taco Bell instead of what I brought from home.

I did this last year and found that it was very helpful in weight managment.  It's not for the rest of my life, just 6 months.  What committment will you make?

Finally got my scale back...221.4 unfortunately I think the Earth's gravity has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment