Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Accountability Partner

Many people know that I am trying to lose weight and/or maintain my weight loss.  But, I just recently asked someone to keep me accountable. Someone to ask me routinely about how I am doing.  Accountability is very important to me.  I can easily change the expectations for myself, but my partner has a job to do and it does make me think differently. 

On top of that, I have a bet in place to help with motivation.  These two tools can be very effective in trying to help with a change in your habits.

One trick is that you cannot have your partner change their mind about the goals agreed to and, you cannot get mad at your partner for doing what you asked.  Be careful who you get help from and how the relationship might change.  It can be done!

220.2, with beard.  Decided to grow it back.  I will reshave once I am below 200 again, stupid busy schedule.  Stupid excuse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment