Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Didn't Mean to Cheat

3 weeks ago I hurt my shoulder and have not done much exercising since.

That being said, I have some personal good news and bad news.  The good news is that I have reached a long term goal of getting to 200 pounds.  I weighed 199.8 this morning.

The bad news is that I cheated to get there.  I didn't mean to, but in analyzing my body, I lost some lean mass in the last 5 weeks.  Not surprisingly, without resistance training, I lost some of my muscle mass.  That means that I haven't lost the amount of fat that I desired.  I now need to get to 195 and add some muscle back.

No comments:

Post a Comment