Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sad Report

Man, the past couple of months have been tough.  Life has happened.  Car broke down, overtime at work, financial struggles, social issues.  Stress is no fun.  But not a good reason for using food or other short term fixes to cope. 

Over the past 2 months, I have "enjoyed" more than my share of fast food and teats.  The funny part is I really didn't even enjoy it, but danged it...I deserved a break.  Really, I deserve to have a healthy weight and a healthy body.  My kids deserve to have a good role model!

During my lapse, I found myself even thinking about better choices.  But after unhealthy choice after  unhealthy chioce, habits began forming.  Man is that dangerous territory.  I don't have a switch to flip on and off.  Instead, I have to focus and intently change.

I am currently at 233.6 after topping out at 238.  Back to it, I am excited to be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment