Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Over Eating

Always a difficult proposition.  Trying to just maintain weight during the holdiay season.  Bombarded with candy at halloween and not even getting to the bottom of the office bowl with cookies and pies begin to arrive for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  And then the alcohol consumption for all holidays and New Year's!.

Luckily, I eat most of my calories.  This year I was given the gift of a stomach virus.  So instead of gaining the the mandatory pound during Christmas, I lost a couple.  How was your managment?

No comments:

Post a Comment