Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our Design

I am not going to worry about being perfect. Just improving. I now have short term goals (3 pounds per wk) and objectives. I can monitor my progress toward my long term goals to make adjustments. Here is the key, I don't have to do it alone. I fully believe that God wants me to be healthy (not skinny, but healthy), I believe that the body is a temple and I have trashed what God has made, I believe that if we are supposed to bring glory to God, it doesn't happen with gluttony and slothfulness, but dedication and perserverance and energy...energy needed to do what God would have us do in this life. If in Matthew we are called to spread the word, is the message clouded if food is our idol or lethargy is our escape? If there is spiritual warfare happening on Earth, who wins when we create unhealthy habits?
I don't think that health is the reward, but the design.  Down 1 pound from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment