Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Its Ok to be Hungry

I have taught my body to force food in.  I now need to teach it to be ok without.  Now I am not going to miss a meal, but I might not snack.  Or I might just allow myself to be hunger for 10 mins before I eat.  The body will need to be retrained.  There is a price to pay, but I am in control.  The uncomfortableness is temporary, health is enduring.

2 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of being hungry. I feel like I am in control. Even if it's not on purpose. I don't feel hungry very often sadly. I grew up poor and seldomly got the chance to eat a full meal. For this reason I had a GREAT figure in highschool, however now that I have money to buy my own food, it's far from that! Food tastes better when your truely hungry don't you think?

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, Wow, I appreciate you sharing. Try to examine whether or not that changes your views on eating now. Because you were deprived early, maybe you are overeating at times.

    I agree with the control part. It almost helps me remember to be in control.

    ReplyDelete