Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, March 12, 2015

Vacay Victory

I just returned from a 5 day vacation with lots of driving and relaxing.  Nothing wrong with that, but I was worried about my calorie count while on my break. 

Now it is important to balance the interest in monitoring my choices with enjoying the vacation, but I didn't want to have to undue 5 days of gluttony either.

My kids and I did some hiking so their was was physical activity.  Nevertheless, I wanted to guard against the vacation mindset of I can eat anything because I'm on a vacation.

With this in mind, I didn't stress about what I ate.  However, I did plan and document.  I got ice cream, had french fries, and tex-mex. 

All-in-all, I gained a pound and enjoyed my break.  225.4

No comments:

Post a Comment