Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fighting the Plateau

After losing 18 pounds in 8 weeks, I have hit a plateau.  It happpens, but I need to stick with the plan and not panick.  The effort will pay off in the long run.

It is disappointing to not have the success you anticipate.  First thing is to double check your log.  Did I eat more calories than I remember?  Maybe I didn't move as much as I thought.  Or maybe after success, I got a little cocky and the plan has eroded in small ways.

I am going to stay focused and not take this for granted.  I am also going to add more exercise.

223.0

No comments:

Post a Comment