Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, August 1, 2013

Upcoming Challenges

The next week or so will be a little crazy.  A very busy schedule followed by hosting my kids.  It will have all kinds of traps for bad eating and unhealthy choices.  No excuses though...I am admitting that I know it's coming.  Now what will I do about it?

When you have social events or stressful times ahead plan out meals and activities in order to keep up with your healthy habits.  Also, have a conversation with company or others to let them know your expectations of yourself.  It will increase accountability and help them understand why you are choosing what you are choosing!

218.2

No comments:

Post a Comment