Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, September 26, 2011

Its not about Time

Well, it is about time that I get back in the groove.  My busy schedule has finally opened up.  I can schedule sleep and activity and food prep.  So I am back at it. 228.6, bearly maintained a reasonable weight during the difficult times.

I had scheduled myself for my third half-marathon, before getting busy.  So yesterday, I went out without training and completed my worst time.  So, what.  This time out, it was about finishing.  I actually felt the best I have during any of the three races.  My heart rate was pretty high for me, so there was not going to be any extra pushing. 

I have said it before, we are so adept at talking ourselves into what the body can't do, when it is designed for so much more.  What's your next challenge?  My is getting across the room without moaning :)

2 comments:

  1. "What's your next challenge Mine is getting across the room without moaning."

    Ha, that's mine too. Sometimes I feel so out shape like an old lady trying to get from room to room!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. New challenges await during the holidays! Are you up for it. I plan on losing, but maybe a reasonable goal for some it to not lose :) It makes sense to at least have a goal.

    ReplyDelete