Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, April 9, 2015

Walk the Walk

I have been professing, literally as a professor, to students and clients how important strenght training is.  But I have not been making time for that in my personal life.  I 100% believe the science and philosophy of why it is important, but I have not made it a priority.

I need to do that soon.  More muscle leads to more fat burning throughout the day.  It helps to improve overall performance and reduce risk of injury to the joints.

Specifically for me, I am concerned about my knees.  I need to improve the strength and flexibility of my quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves for an overall better fitness level.  Today might be the day.

222.6

No comments:

Post a Comment