Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Friday, February 8, 2013

Social Troubles

So if there is a sweet young lady that I fancy, and we have been seeing each other for a couple of months, and we are in two different spots in life, then the relationship could become strained causing stress and anxiety for me.  Whether it is a significant other or friends or family, when your social health changes, there can be a strain on your physical health.  Especially if you don't have good coping mechanisms.

When stressed or sad, how will I react.  Double-fist pints of ice cream?  Luckily I don't drink or that might be a choice.  I hope to be diligent and stay on track, but under stress we tend to gravitate back to what makes us comfortable.  I don't want to gravitate.

214.6

No comments:

Post a Comment