Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Defending Against Social Eating

Sadly enough, eating in a social environment has not been much of a challenge for me in recent years.  I work nights and weekends to make ends meet and that doesn't afford the normal perks of being social.  Reacently though, I have had that opportunity to hang out and do things.

The problem is that doing things turns into eating things, and those things aren't usually healthy.  I need to work on eating early in the evening as well.  Eating calorically dense food closer to bed time will not get me to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment